Forums home
logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cheappoints cheappoints  
#1 Posted : 15 March 2019 06:55:35(UTC)
cheappoints cheappoints

Groups: Registered

NBA 2K19 MyTeam points would have been enough to acquire a few of the 2019 Chicago Bulls, which would accelerate my efforts to complete a current year team collection, or I could have spent it on another pack. The grind continues. It also appears to be the most popular. There are two ways to get the new Diallo, and the most direct way is through the Auction House. This Ben Wallace card is easily the most attainable PD card at the auction. It's the cheapest and the most plentiful. I didn't see one cheaper than 550,000. The market could dip a bit over the next few days when the newness begins to wear off, but I wouldn't expect much of a drop. When compared to the Amethyst Luol Deng, the Robinson card is more athletic, but a far worse shooter. He doesn't have any long-range badges, but his dunk ratings are in the 90s. Elsewhere on the My Team front, we're on the lookout for potential Moments cards for the Chicago Bulls Zach LaVine and Lauri Markkanen.

Obtaining Diallo through the AH figures to cost you. As of early Sunday morning, the winning bid for Diamond Diallos was as high as 197,000 MT. This version of Wallace is outstanding close to the basket. His 99 standing layup and 90-plus dunk ratings make him an elite finisher. This PD is legit and with the passive strengths that any James card brings, it will be an instant force. I'm at a point where I'm less than enthused with most Amethyst cards, which is an indication that my overall collection is improving. Both had career-highs in scoring on Saturday night with 42 and 35, respectively in a big win at home against the Boston Celtics. That's easily the highest of the three Moments card produced on Saturday night. If you don't have or want to spend that much MT on one card, you can always try your luck with pack openings. The 98 block and 92 steals rating gives Wallace the room to make impact defensive plays, but the 88-speed mark assures he can guard smaller players on the perimeter. Also, the New York Knicks Damyean Dotson dropped eight threes en route to 27 points as NY ended an 18-game home losing streak with a 130-118 victory over the San Antonio Spurs. pointssale.com offer you the cheap NBA 2K19 VC Account at the best price; we assure you 100% Safe! 100% Fast! 100% Cheap!

As with every year, there is a batch of fresh young faces that are looking to make their mark in the world. Player ratings on NBA 2K19 are important to anyone into the game and most expect a boost in ranking especially when players perform well. The All Star Moments Packs will cost 5,625 VC or 6,000 MT, and you get one shot to pull a Diallo, Jayson Tatum or Joe Harris with each purchase. As rebounding goes, Wallace is amazing. He has a 98 rating on both offensive and defensive rebounding. Right now, there are a plethora of free items for NBA 2K19 players who are eligible for Twitch Prime. To fully unlock the free loot on Twitch, you’ll need to link a couple of accounts before the items will appear on your account. I'm pretty good at NBA 2K19, but not what I'd call an elite player. Thus I was a little on guard when I took aim at the new MyTeam Steph Curry Under Armour Ruin The Game Challenge.