Forums home
logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Newport Cigarettes  
#1 Posted : 06 December 2018 07:02:28(UTC)
Newport Cigarettes

Groups: Registered

Make no mistake of where this company's priorities lie. You may say it in your business, the question is do you follow through on it, day-to-day?

Love Lesson # 2 It's Challenging!

Being in love is challenging at times! Being in love with your employees and customers can push the limits. But if you've made the commitment you'll do what ever it takes to keep the people who matter most in your business life, happy.

Southwest says that it sends cards to all of its employees on their birthdays, the anniversary of their employment and Thanksgiving and Marlboro Lights Online Christmas. There are also Halloween costume contests, poem contest and chili cook-offs. They must find this so important that they employ a corporate committee on corporate culture. I believe that the emphasis on the importance of the employee within the company transfers to how they treat their passengers.

No one ever said taking care of your customer was easy. It is hard, challenging and tiring. The outcome, however, is seeing your name at the top on the list of your customers "favorite companies to do business with."

Lesson #3 Make it FUN!

My husband and I recently celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary and I will say that laughing and being silly is the glue that holds a good part of a marriage together. I also have been in business for 21 years and if I didn't make enjoying my business and my clients a priority I wouldn't have the laugh lines I do Buying Marlboro Cigarettes Online today.

Marlboro Cigarettes For Sale Takes Visa Marlboro Cigarettes Online From Usa
Newport Cartons Sold In The Usa Printable Carton Newport Cigarette
Usa Gold Cigarettes For Sale Online Wholesale Newport Cigarette Store
Discount On Cartons Of Newport 100'S Buy Cheapest Cigarettes Free Shipping